By participating in any MindFix program,
you hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
The work we do with you often makes change feel effortless. However, we (humans) aren’t wired very well to to appreciate when bad things DON’T happen. Instead, we typically focus on what DOES show up in our environment.
Because of this, it can actually take a bit of focus and effort to notice the massive changes happening in your life—even when a change occurs that is literally the exact result you’ve been dreaming of!
Many of our clients have had major life changes occur—ones they say they’ve been hoping for their entire lives—but barely recognize them unless they pause and actively look for them.
To that end, we assign one single piece of homework during your program, and it’s the same each week.
It is 100% mandatory, shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes a day, and it’s critical you take this small bit of work each week very seriously.
Because completing this homework impacts the effectiveness of your program we require you complete your homework a minimum of 3x/week. If you do not:
Remember, your homework takes a minimal amount of time each week, yet is absolutely critical to your success. Your homework impacts your progress, how we set up sessions for you, and communications our team has about you each week as we plan your program.
You are responsible for making the most of your investment and ensuring you are booked for your sessions each week. We will not send repeated reminders or follow-up constantly if you forget to book your sessions. Weeks you forget to book will not be granted makeup weeks. If you know in advance you are unable to attend sessions one week (due to illness, emergency, etc), there is an allowance for one missed week and you can schedule for the following week. However:
We get it. Sometimes, life gets in the way. We start a program, make a commitment, and things come up that don’t allow us to be as present as we’d like. We get it.
However, when you start working with MindFix, our entire team (from the Program Director to your coaches) blocks out time in their calendars just for you, and we commit to respecting each others’ time and effort.
To that end, MindFix has a Pause Clause.
Simply put, if you have a vacation or incredible trip or wedding or big life event coming up, we recommend waiting until after the event is over to begin your program. That being said, if something does come up and you do need to pause your program, you absolutely have the option to do this once, and for a fee.
Here are the 2 times a Pause Clause will be enacted:
1. If you ask for your program to be put on “Pause”, we’ll happily do that for up to 6 months. Some reasons for requesting this might be:
2. If you don’t meet your responsibilities, you’ll be put in “Pause” automatically. Your responsibilities include:
If the Pause Clause is enacted, the following will happen:
MindFix Signature Programs are guaranteed. Other MindFix programs, including MindFix Select and MindFix Mastery, do not have the same guarantee.
As a part of the MindFix Signature Program, we guarantee you’ll see significant, quantifiable improvements in the problem area(s) you bring to us.*
If you’ve not seen noticeable, quantifiable improvements in each of your problem areas by the end of your Signature Program, we don’t deserve to keep your money. Simply request a refund at the end of your Program and you’ll have the funds back in your bank account within 1 week.
There are 2 requirements to qualify for this refund:
Note that we can absolutely still work with you if you’ve not met your requirements; we simply can’t provide a n results guarantee if this is the case.
*How do we measure ‘Significant, quantifiable results’? When you start the program, we’ll agree on a set of patterns/behaviors that we’ll work together to resolve. You’ll rank how well you’re doing with those patterns at the beginning of your program, on a 1 to 10 scale. Significant, quantifiable results is defined as an increase by at least 4 points on a scale, for each of your patterns, during your time with us.
1. MindFix does not diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure any disease or mental condition. The FDA has not evaluated this information and we make no curative claims.
2. Past MindFix clients who have shared their results, or are featured in case studies, are not compensated in any way. Your results will be impacted by your willingness and ability to show up and do the work.
3. All MindFix techniques and exercises are self-help techniques used for stress reduction, relaxation, balancing mind-body systems, and personal insight. They are not a substitute for medical care or therapy. Please consult appropriate health professionals on any matter regarding your health.
4. MindFix is not therapy, nor counseling. It is not represented as fact, nor is intended to replace professional medical treatments offered by any doctor, psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, psychiatrist, psychologist, counselor or social worker. The information presented is based upon the research, experience, and opinion of the practitioners. You should not believe a word we say, because what we say is based upon our experience. You will have your own experience, and MindFix will become part of your experience. Your perspective, or attachments to the past or future may shift in ways that serve you. You may notice new thoughts and behaviors. You will be the sole judge of what to keep and what to let go of during this process. No one is advised to avoid or discontinue medical or psychological care, because MindFix is not a substitute for the advice and treatment of licensed health care professionals. Clients who fail to consult with appropriate health care professionals assume any risk. The information we provide in MindFix is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not meant to diagnose, prescribe, treat, or cure any disease or mental or medical condition. The FDA has not evaluated this information and we make no curative claims. Our service is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy. You are responsible for determining your own medical and psychological needs. If you are experiencing psychological distress, you must consult with a licensed physician, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist and/or other professional. We do not offer psychological services, psychological advice, or medical advice. By participating in a MindFix program, you agree that what we teach is not represented as fact, nor is intended to replace professional medical treatments offered by any doctor, psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, psychiatrist, psychologist, counselor or social worker. This information and the opinions provided here are believed to be accurate and sound based on the our knowledge, experience, and research. No one is advised to discontinue or avoid medical or psychological consultations. Clients who fail to consult with appropriate health authorities assume any risk.
5. Our relationship, as well as all information that you share with us during the relationship, will be kept confidential. However, please be aware that our relationship is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like the medical and legal professions) and thus communications are not subject to the protection of any legally recognized privilege. By working with us, you consent to allow everyone on our team to speak to one another about your sessions and what you share during those sessions so that we can provide you with a more comprehensive, coordinated experience.
6. The practitioners are not liable or responsible for any actions you take or resulting circumstances you experience as a result of what you learn in this course and by engaging with this material you a) assume full legal responsibility and b) waive any rights to hold Erin Pheil and/or the MindFix Group and its employees and contractors liable in any way, shape or form. Participation in the MindFix work is voluntary. You agree that decisions or actions you make or take are made of your own free will, and are the liability and responsibility of you alone.
7. Consent for marketing purposes. By participating in a MindFix program, you consent to allowing us to use your results, communications, or experiences in future marketing, promotional materials or conversations with other clients or prospects. We will NEVER, however, disclose any information that identifies you without your written consent. Nor will we ever disclose your name as a reference without your consent.
8. All MindFix materials shared with you are copyrighted intellectual property. All usage rights are owned and controlled by Erin Pheil and TimeForCake Creative Media, Inc. unless otherwise stated. Provided materials are available for non-commercial, personal use only. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute online MindFix materials without express written permission first. You must make no modifications to the materials. You may not use the materials to suggest an association between yourself and any of our programs, or brand. Nor may you alter, add, delete, or misrepresent any content. You must retain all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices.
9. There is a $250 late fee for any payments that are more than 7 days overdue.
10. Participating in MindFix sessions is acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions herein, and therefore that informed consent has been established.